Sharing my skincare empties: favorite products I’ve used up & repurchased! All but one are K-beauty products (clearly you know my taste) and I mention which ones I highly recommend and which I’d only recommend if you aren’t on a budget.
I’ve shared my skincare routine in the past, but the reality is my routine changes all the time because of the new products I’m always trying! Sharing my empties gives you a better idea of the products I actually love, products that work for me, that I would repurchase again and again.
My skin type is combination/dry (slightly oily t-zone but tendency to dryness).
- Neogen Real Ferment Micro Essence
- Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser*
- Krave Beauty The Beet Shield*
- Son & Park Beauty Water
- Laneige Water Sleeping Mask (lavender)
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask
- Venn Age-Reversing All-In-One Concentrate*
- Soroci Rice Embryo Repair Skin Softener*
- Facetory Lux Plus box* (code: lavendaire30 for 30% off the box)
- Sulwhasoo Ginseng Eye Cream
- Clarins Double Serum*
Note that () means the product was gifted to me. If it doesn’t have a (), I purchased it myself.
P.S. I buy kbeauty products from Sokoglam, Peach & Lily and sometimes YesStyle. Make sure you’re getting your products from a trustworthy place bc now there are lots of replicas & fakes on Amazon. I used to shop for kbeauty on Amazon but now I don’t 🙁 I’ve gotten so many fakes, it’s too unreliable.