Investing in Stocks & Crypto: Tips for the Beginner Investor
Let's talk about investing! 💰 I'm sharing how & why you should start investing, bc building financial freedom is an important part in any dream life. This is based off my personal experience investing in stocks & crypto (bitcoin, ethereum & alt coins). I am NOT an expert or financial advisor. Please do your own research by consulting credible resources. Links below!
- Investing 101: The Concept of Compounding
- Strategy: Investing in Your 20s
- 10 things you need to do before you start investing
- How to invest in index funds
- My 2016 video about investing
Stock trading platforms I use
- Robinhood (referral link)
- TD Ameritrade
- Betterment (robo-advisor) (referral link)
Crypto platforms I use
- Coinbase – beginner-friendly, higher trading fees (get $10 in btc when you buy/sell $100)
- Kraken – lower trading fees, more coin selection
- Binance US – lower trading fees, more coin selection (referral ID: 54376472)
- Blockfi – earn interest on crypto
- Celsius – earn interest on crypto
- Gemini – beginner-friendly, less selection (I stopped using this one)
Learn about crypto
- I really enjoy Kraken's resources
- crypto guides – learn about each cryptocurrency!
How much do you really know about yourself?
Discover more about yourself and what you want out of life with this free downloadable list of 30 self reflection journaling prompts.