128: Self Worth, Mental Health & Healing from Trauma w/ Mandy Van De Brug
Today's guest is a dear friend and one of the first ever Lavi Loves: transformational Diamond Process Coach, Mandy Van De Brug! Mandy is full of wisdom on cultivating self love, a sense of self worth, and overcoming mental health struggles.
As a Diamond Process Coach, she actually studied the methods created by a past podcast guest, Veronica Krestow! It's amazing to see things come full circle this way, and have Mandy on the podcast to share her lessons & light with you today.
In this episode we explore:
- 1:57 – Mandy's mental health beginnings as a 7 year old with depression in an abusive home
- 5:55 – Healing is a roller coaster + Why it's always worth it to go along for the ride
- 9:48 – The Diamond Process: How to move through trauma & develop a sense of self worth
- 14:11 – Why trauma is like sticky toffee & the dilemma of getting rid of deep-seated emotions
- 21:03 – How to accept your body & flaws and stop comparing yourself to others
- 23:50 – How to build back up your sense of self worth & self love after a failure
- 25:38 – Mandy's dream life, book recommendation, life-changing habit, best received advice & favorite part about life
- Interview with Diamond Process Founder Veronica Krestow
- Interview with Medical Intuitive Rachel Reimer
- Heal Your Body by Louise Hay
- The Diamond Process
- 2020 Artist of Life Workbook
- I wanted to tell these stories to heal the world, one heart at a time.
- We come into this life with a book full of lessons to learn.
- We're all here to learn something, but we're also here to teach something.
How much do you really know about yourself?
Discover more about yourself and what you want out of life with this free downloadable list of 30 self reflection journaling prompts.