128: Self Worth, Mental Health & Healing from Trauma w/ Mandy Van De Brug
Today's guest is a dear friend and one of the first ever Lavi Loves: transformational Diamond Process Coach, Mandy Van De Brug! Mandy is full of wisdom on cultivating self love, a sense of self worth, and overcoming mental health struggles.
As a Diamond Process Coach, she actually studied the methods created by a past podcast guest, Veronica Krestow! It's amazing to see things come full circle this way, and have Mandy on the podcast to share her lessons & light with you today.
In this episode we explore:
- 1:57 – Mandy's mental health beginnings as a 7 year old with depression in an abusive home
- 5:55 – Healing is a roller coaster + Why it's always worth it to go along for the ride
- 9:48 – The Diamond Process: How to move through trauma & develop a sense of self worth
- 14:11 – Why trauma is like sticky toffee & the dilemma of getting rid of deep-seated emotions
- 21:03 – How to accept your body & flaws and stop comparing yourself to others
- 23:50 – How to build back up your sense of self worth & self love after a failure
- 25:38 – Mandy's dream life, book recommendation, life-changing habit, best received advice & favorite part about life
- Interview with Diamond Process Founder Veronica Krestow
- Interview with Medical Intuitive Rachel Reimer
- Heal Your Body by Louise Hay
- The Diamond Process
- 2020 Artist of Life Workbook
- I wanted to tell these stories to heal the world, one heart at a time.
- We come into this life with a book full of lessons to learn.
- We're all here to learn something, but we're also here to teach something.
Have something to say? Join the conversation in our Facebook group!
Please leave us a review on iTunes. It helps more than you know <3
How much do you really know about yourself?
Discover more about yourself and what you want out of life with this free downloadable list of 30 self reflection journaling prompts.